Freshly Homecooked is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Classic Pumpkin Pie is the most classic dish to have for Thanksgiving. This pumpkin pie is so quick and easy to make with Sweetened Condensed Milk. It is filled with cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg all though out the pie. You can make the pie a day or two ahead or time to save time on Thanksgiving. Serve topped with whipped cream for a great Thanksgiving dessert.
You can either make your own pie crust or you a premade one for this pie. Roll out the pie crust and Fit it into a round pie dish. For the pumpkin pie filling, combine pumpkin puree with sweetened condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt. Pour the pumpkin filling into the prepared pie crust. Bake until the crust is lightly browned and the pie is done in the center.
Classic Pumpkin Pie
- 1 9-inch pie crust
- 1 ( 15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
- 1 ( 14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Roll out pie crust and place into a 9-inch round pie dish. In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
- Pour pumpkin batter into the prepared pie crust. Bake for 50-55 minutes.
The post Classic Pumpkin Pie appeared first on Freshly Homecooked.