Y’ALL CAN FIND US ON
Hello there, lovely viewers! Due to the recent times and even with monsoon at its edge we have to be a little careful of our health. So why not give a twist to our daily drinks with healthy antioxidants and turn them into a healthy drink.
Today , I will be listing down 3 easy recipes for a healthy drink. These drinks are rich in antioxidants and will help to boost your immunity.
Here is a list of 3 healthy drink ideas filled with antioxidants –
1. Masala Tea –
Indian Special Masala Tea is very famous all over. It is infused with ginger and cardamom. But instead of sugar, jaggery is a great substitute.
- Ingredients –
- Water – 1 1/2 cup.
- Tea Powder – 2 Tbsp.
- Milk – 1/2 cup.
- Cardomom – 3 Crushed pods.
- Ginger – 1/2 peeled and crushed ( Enhances the flavour).
- Sugar – 2 1/2 Tbsp.
- Preparation –
- Add Water, Cardamom, Ginger and Boil it for 2 minutes
- Now Add tea powder and sugar and let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Keep it on low flame for 3 minutes.
- Finally Add the Milk and strain the tea in a cup.
- And Voila, Your Special Masala Tea is ready.
2. Immunity Booster –
This drink is filled with antioxidants and also helps to cut fats in the body. The recommended dose is 2 times in a day that is morning and night.
For the Immunity Booster Recipe – https://thefoodydudes.in/coronavirus-precaution/
3. LEMON AND HONEY GREEN TEA –
A Great start to your morning can be with a fresh, hot cup of Special Green Tea. Even if you have a normal green tea you can make it rich in antioxidants.
- Hot Water- 1 Cup
- Green tea Bag – 1 Bag
- Lemon- 1/2
- Honey – 2 Tbsp
- Preparation –
- Add Honey and squeeze the lemon to the hot water.
- Dip the Tea Bag in the cup.
- Voila, Your Special Green Tea is ready.
These are the 3 , Rich in antioxidants drinks that can be helpful if drunk on daily basis.
Have a great day amazing viewers. If any doubt, do comment below.
If you liked the recipe, don’t forget to share it with your family, friends and acquaintances!
The post Healthy Drink Ideas | 3 Recipes with Antioxidants appeared first on The Foody Dudes.