Hey there, fellow Ice-Cream lovers! During this hot summer season , the one comfort food we all crave for, is a cold, tasty and creamy Chocolate Ice Cream. Since many of y’all wanted an easy, quick ice cream recipe, I have got the best one today.
Today y’all will be learning to make Choco Ice Cream with only 3 ingredients.
P.S It is yummy, creamy and tastes like heavens.
So, lets get cooking!
Ingredients for Chocolate Ice Cream
Quantity – Serves 1 person.
- Fresh Cream – 1 Cup ( Only the thick cream )
- Cocoa Powder – 2 Tbsp ( Any Cocoa Powder )
- Castor Sugar – 3 Tbsp
*30 minute Frozen bowl ( Freeze a bowl for 30 minutes )
Cooking time – 15 min
- Take the Frozen bowl.
- Add Cream, Cocoa Powder and Sugar.
- Whip it with a machine ( or whipper ) for 10 minutes until it has creamy consistency.
- Freeze the cream for 1 hour.
- Voila, Your Chocolate Ice Cream is Ready.
- Garnish it with Choco Stick and Chocolate Ganache or syrup.
The Ice Cream was smooth, creamy and delicious. Would totally recommend y’all to try it out.
Let us know which recipe do y’all want us to transform into an easy one or any new recipe which y’all would like us to feature on our log.
Do try the recipe out and let us know in the comments how it turned out. Hope y’all stay safe and stay healthy. Have a great week! Keep loving and supporting us. Y’all are really amazing!
Y’ALL CAN FIND US ON
If you liked the recipe, don’t forget to share it with your family, friends and acquaintances!
The post CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM | ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS appeared first on The Foody Dudes.