Hey there, my foodie lovers! I hope y’all are having a rice day. Growing up the one dish that I have perfected in and love to make is fried rice. My moms recipe was super easy and was quick. Many of my viewers wanted a recipe to my quick and delicious fried rice.
So, Today I will be teaching my lovely viewers to make a super delicious and quick recipe that is ready in just 10 minutes!!
Ingredients for Fried Rice
Quantity – Serves 2 people.
- Boiled Basmati Rice – 1 Bowl
- Capsicum – 1 cup (Chopped)
- Carrots – 1 cup (Chopped)
- Spring Onion – 1/2 cup (Chopped)
- Peas – 1/2 cup (Optional)
- Schezwan Chutney – 2 Tbsp
- Manchurian Powder – 3 Tbsp
- Soya Sauce – 1 Tbsp
- Ginger – 1/2 (Chopped)
- Garlic – 4 Cloves (Chopped)
Cooking time – 10 minutes
- Take a Vessel, Add 1/2 cup Oil, Ginger and Garlic.
- Add Carrots and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Now, Add Peas, Capsicum, Soya Sauce, Manchurian Masala, Schezwan Chutney.
- Mix Spring onions.
- Finally, add the Boiled Basmati Rice.
- Voila, your quick Fried Rice is ready.
- You can also add fried egg or boiled and shredded chicken while frying the ingredients.
- Serve it with a nice schezwan gravy and you are good to go!
Check out the video recipe on our Youtube Channel – Tap to play.
The fried rice was tangy and savoury, adding eggs would give it a good touch.
Do try the recipe and share your feedback in the comments belows!
Stay tuned and subcribe to our website and Social Media Handle for new variety of recipes!
Y’ALL CAN FIND US ON
If you liked the recipe, don’t forget to share it with your family, friends and acquaintances!
The post Fried Rice Recipe | JUST 10 MIN appeared first on The Foody Dudes.