Hello there, my lovely viewers! We are back with a new super easy and yummy recipe for Sabudana Vada. Sabudana which is also called Sago contains a good amount of potassium that helps to keep your BP in check and also promotes healthy blood flow as well as lowers the strain on your heart.
Since it is low in cholesterol, it can be eaten guilt-free. This recipe is a great and healthy way to start your day. So, lets get cooking!
Ingredients for Sabudana Vada
Quantity – Serves 5 people.
- Soaked Sabudana – 1 Bowl
- Boiled and Smashed Potatoes – 5
- Salt – 2 Tbsp
- Crushed Groundnuts – 1 cup
- Cumin Seeds – 3 Tbsp
- Green Chilli – 3 ( Chopped )
- Coriander – 1 Cup
- Curry Leaves – 6 to 7 Leaves
Cooking time – 10 minutes
- Take a bowl of Sabudana.
- Add Smashed Potatoes, Grinded Groundnuts.
- Put Salt, Cumin Seeds, Green Chilli, Coriander and Curry Leaves to the mixture.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Make small vada in the shape of cutlets.
- Keep a vessel with 1 Cup of Cooking Oil on a Medium Flame.
- Now fry the vada until its crispy and golden brown.
- Voila , Your Sabudana Vada is ready!
- With a bowl of fresh Coconut Chutney or Yogurt.
Check out the video recipe on our Youtube Channel – Tap to play.
The Vada was moist from inside and crunchy on the outside. It had a really nice texture and was really yummy.
Do try the recipe and share your feedback in the comments below! Also, if y’all want the recipe to our coconut chutney do let us know in the comments.
Y’ALL CAN FIND US ON
If you liked the recipe, don’t forget to share it with your family, friends and acquaintances!
The post SABUDANA VADA EASY RECIPE appeared first on The Foody Dudes.