Hey there, amazing viewers! We are back with another smashing (pun intended) recipe for Quick Aloo Pakora.
Aloo pakora in Maharashtra is famously known as Batata Bhajji. Mostly outside India it is called as fritters. It is served with a side of tasty coconut chutney. Potatoes are said to consist of 80% of water.
Ingredients for Quick Aloo Pakora
Quantity – Serves 3 people.
- Besan (Gram Flour) – 1 Cup.
- Potato – 2 (Thin sliced).
- Water – 1/2 Cup
- Chilli Powder – 1 tbsp.
- Salt – 1/2 tbsp.
- Turmeric – 1 tbsp.
- Jeera (Cumin Seeds) – 1/2 Tbsp.
- Oil – 1/2 cup.
- Take a bowl.
- Add Besan (Gram Flour) , Turmeric, Chilli Power, Salt and Jeera (Cumin Seeds).
- Mix Water to the ingredients and stir it well.
- Pour oil in a pan on a medium flame.
- Dip the potato in the batter and put it in the oil.
- It tastes best with a side of red coconut chutney.
Results – When you bite into it, the outside is crunchy and soft and moist from the inside. The tangy taste of the chutney just adds up to the flavour.
Do try the recipe out and don’t forget to give us a feedback. Have a great day
Stay safe, Stay home!
Please do follow us on our social media handles
If you liked the recipe, don’t forget to share it with your family, friends and acquaintance!
The post QUICK ALOO PAKORA RECIPE appeared first on The Foody Dudes.