Hey there, amazing food lovers! Hoping that all of y’all are doing well and are in good health. Well, in today’s blog y’all will learn one of the most tastiest, moist and easy Chocolate Cake Recipe. The best part about this recipe is that IT ONLY NEEDS 6 INGREDIENTS!!
Finding the best and easy Chocolate Cake recipe online, can be a task. Well your search is over!
Keeping the whole lockdown idea in mind , I have included these ingredients that are easily available . Also, this cake is purely veg. Pretty sure that after trying out this easy Chocolate cake recipe y’all wont be able to cake your eyes of it
Quantity – Serves 5 to 6 people.
- Any Chocolate biscuit ( Dark Fantasy , Bourbon , Oreo Chocolate flavour ) – 1 Packet
- Parle -G – 1 Packet | ₹ 5
Butter – 2 Tablespoon
Baking powder – 1 Tbsp
Sugar – 2 Tbsp ( Avoid too much as the biscuit is already sweet)
Milk – 1 and a 1/2 cup
Cashew ( Kaju) – 8 crushed ( Optional)
1. Take a bowl, Add chocolate biscuit, Parle – G, Sugar.
2. Blend the ingredients until it becomes a fine powder.
3. After blending, add 1 tbsp of butter, 1 tbsp of baking powder and start adding milk slowly slowly while simultaneously stirring till it forms a smooth batter. Add crushed cashew
4. Grease the bowl with butter which will be used for baking. ( Glass bowl for microwave and steel bowl for cooker)
- For Microwave -Bake it in the microwave for 20 min on 180° celsius.
- With Cooker – Keep the cake pan in the cooker. Cook it for 30 min.
And your tasty, easy chocolate cake is ready!
Results – The cake was really moist and delicious. Due to the Eno it became spongy and soft.
Tip – It is surprising but add a pinch of Eno with the baking powder. Helps in making the cake spongy.
Chocolate Ganache recipe click CHOCOLATE GANACHE RECIPE
Please do follow us on our social media handles
If you liked the recipe, don’t forget to share it with your family, friends and acquaintance!
The post EASY CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE appeared first on The Foody Dudes.