Pasta salad is a crunchy, creamy, yummy salad Recipe. And you can serve this for lunch or dinner. Or else as a side dish main course. Moreover, this is best for summer because it doesn’t need much preparation. Similarly, this is great for potluck and picnics. Salads are generally considered as a healthy meal. Because they are full of healthy ingredients.
Above all, this can be prepared ahead like 1 or 2 days. Or else simply boil the pasta and chop the veggies. Toss everything before serving. On the other hand, all age groups can enjoy this recipe. On the other hand, this is a simple recipe because it doesn’t call for any fancy ingredients.
How to make Pasta salad:
To make this pasta salad, first boil the pasta. And let the paste cool down. You can choose any pasta. But make sure that it is not overcooked or mushy. Then chop the veggies like onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, and cabbage. And keep them in separate bowls.
Then take a mixing bowl and add chopped veggies to the bowl. Then add salt, pepper, oil, mayonnaise to the bowl. After that put the pasta and combine them well. Check the taste and add if any needed.
Know more about ingredients:
Pasta: The name itself says pasta is the main ingredient of this recipe. Different pastas available in the market choose accordingly. Mostly, they are different recipes one can make with pasta. It is a favourite for everyone. Most popular pasta recipes are masala pasta, white sauce pasta, red sauce pasta.
Veggies: Veggies like chopped onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, and broccoli are used in this recipe. Never the less, you can add carrots, cucumbers, and radish too. Above all, these veggies make salad colorful and crunchy.
Likely, veggies are nutritious and less in calories also. Like broccoli is packed with fiber, protein, iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium. Similarly, onions contain antioxidants and cancer-fighting agents also. Mostly, it helps to control the blood sugar levels.
Dressing: This is the star ingredient of this recipe. This is a secret behind the awesome taste of this recipe. Along with dressing, olive oil is also added in this recipe. Dressing adds a creamy texture to this recipe.
Pasta Salad Recipe
- 3 tbsp chopped onions
- 3 tbsp chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped green chilis
- 3 tbsp shreded cabbage
- 1/4 cup broccoli
- 1 tsp salt adjust
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp chopped bell peppers
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cup pasta boiled
- First, chop all the veggies and keep them in separate bowls. And then arrange all the ingredients near the work space.
- Take a mixing bowl and add chopped onions, tomatoes ,green chilis, cabbage, broccoli amd boiled pasta to the bowl.
- Then add salt and pepper to the veggies and give it a stir. After put oil to the bowl and mix them well.
- Next, add chopped bell peppers and mayonnaise to the bowl. Combine them well and check the taste.
- Serve it for lunch or dinner. Or along with lunch or dinner.
Watch Pasta Salad Recipe:
Similar Recipes Like Pasta Salad:
Red sauce pasta:
The ingredients needed for red sauce pasta are tomato sauce, pasta, herbs, and chili flakes. To make red sauce paste
- First, boil the pasta with salt until it turns soft. Then drain the water.
- Now boil the tomatoes and after that peel the skin and make a puree with the tomatoes.
- Then heat the oil or in the pan and add garlic and bay leaf to the pan. Fry them.
- Then put the tomato puree to the pan and saute it. After that add the salt, pepper, red chili flakes, and mixed herbs and combine them well.
- Now simmer the tomato puree and finally add the boiled pasta to the pan. Mix the pasta in the sauce.
- So that it can fully cover with the sauce. Finally, serve the pasta with grated cheese on the top.
This is the dessert recipe. Mostly, this is different from other macaroni recipes. And this is similar to the kheer recipe. I used sugar in this recipe. Instead, you can use jaggery as well. To make this
- First, melt the butter or ghee in the pan and fry them until they turn golden brown. Now take them in a bowl.
- Then pour the milk in the pan and let the milk boil. When the milk is boiled add boiled macaroni and stir them.
- Now add rice flour to the water in a bowl and make paste without any lumps.
- Then add the rice flour paste to the pan and mix it well in the mix. This acts as a thickening agent.
- After that add sugar and cook the Payasam until the sugar melts.
- Then turn off the stove and add ghee roasted nuts to the pampas and combine them well in the Payasam and serve.
Veg noodles recipe:
This recipe belongs to Chinese cuisine. Very popular in all over the world along with Manchurian recipes. importantly, yok plays a vital role in this recipe.
- First, boil the noodles with some oil and salt. Cook the noodles until al dente. Now wash them with cold water and spread them on a plate.
- Heat the oil and add chopped garlic and green chilis. Fry them.
- chopped veggies to the pan and fry them on the high flame. Fry them until they become crunchy.
- Now add the boiled noodles, salt, vinegar, soy sauce, and pepper. Mix them together.
- O the other hand, you can make this recipe with chicken or egg as well.
The post Pasta Salad Recipe Quick and Easy appeared first on MUMMY RECIPES.