Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 1 pound red baby potatoes
- 8 ounces petite baby carrots
- 2 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 ounces asparagus
- 1/2 large yellow onion
- 1 13 oz package skinless smoked sausage
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper or foil for easier cleanup.
- Slice the baby red potatoes in half. In a small bowl, mix together all of the seasonings.
- Place the red potatoes and baby carrots on the sheet pan. Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil and half of the seasoning mix on top. Gently toss to combine and place in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the asparagus by trimming the ends and cutting into 2-inch pieces. Thinly slice the yellow onion and thickly slice the sausage.
- Remove the potatoes and carrots from the oven and push them to one side of the pan using a spatula. On the other side add the chopped asparagus, sliced onion, sausage, and minced garlic.
- Drizzle the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and remaining seasoning mix.
- Toss to combine and then toss those ingredients with the potatoes and carrots.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes stir or until potatoes and onions are roasted to your preference. Top the dish with freshly grated Parmesan.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Salt and pepper to taste. It is also good with a little lemon juice squeezed over the top.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Eating on a Dime for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.eatingonadime.com/oven-roasted-Potatoes-sausage-sheet-pan-dinner/