If you have Jack- fruit Seeds lying around the house and usually boil and eat it or you throw them out .
You can make jack- fruit seed chutney.
Bowl full of Jack-fruit seeds
2 tsp chill powder
1tsp Mustard seeds
1 Tbs Tamarind water
salt to taste
Special Masala/ Garam Masala
- Boil the Jack- Fruit seeds. Add salt to the water. Once the seeds skin start to develop cracks, remove the seeds .
2. Remove the skin of the seeds and cut the seeds into smallest size possible.
3. Cut the jack- fruit seeds into fine size and grate the coconut as shown in the picture above.
4. Blend both the grated coconut and jack-fruit seeds in a mixer into a fine paste.
5. keep a pan on low flames and add some oil. Add a tsp of mustard seeds .
6. Add the blended paste and stir for a few minutes.
7 . Add 1 Tbs of tamarind water for taste . Add salt .
8 . Add any special Masala or Garam masala and chilli powder.
9. Serve .