Spice up your breakfast with this flavorful keto egg dish. Jalapenos, tomatoes, and scallions enhance the scrambled eggs with just the right amount of zing…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 6 eggs
- 1 scallion
- 2 pickled jalapeños, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 3 oz. shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, for frying
- salt and pepper
- Finely chop the scallions, jalapeños, and tomatoes.
- Fry in butter for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Beat the eggs and pour into the pan.
- Scramble for 2 minutes.
- Add cheese and seasonings.
The post Keto Mexican Scrambled Eggs!!! appeared first on Low Recipe.