This chicken tastes so great that it is great to have for dinner even when you’re not on a diet…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp dried seasoned Italian bread crumbs
- 1⁄8 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 boneless chicken breast, about 1 pound
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In the resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
- Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- Arrange on the nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
The post Weight Watcher’s Parmesan Chicken Cutlets!!! appeared first on Low Recipe.