This is a quick and easy baked keto chicken tenders recipe that you can use as your go to low carb breading. The breading sticks to the chicken and forms a solid outer shell, perfect for dipping of covering in buffalo sauce. If you’ve been looking for the perfect healthy chicken tender recipe for your keto diet look no further…
Ingredients [ For 8 to 9 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 1 lb Chicken Breast Tenders.
- 1 cup Almond Flour.
- 1 large Egg.
- 1 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream.
- 6 oz Buffalo Sauce(pre-made).
- salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Season the almond flour generously with salt and pepper.
- Beat 1 egg together with 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Dip each tender first in the egg wash and then into the seasoned almond flour.
- We like to place the tenders in a Tupperware container with the almond flour and shake to coat. A Ziploc bag also works well.
- Place tenders on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
- If they are not as crispy as you would like you can additionally broil them for 2-3 minutes.
- Allow tenders to cool for 5 minutes and then place them in a Tupperware container, add the buffalo sauce and shake to coat.
- Gently shaking is best to prevent the batter from falling off.
The post Keto Chicken Tenders In Buffalo Sauce!!! appeared first on Low Recipe.