I love broccoli cheese soup and wanted to find a recipe as good as Panera Bread’s so here’s my Version…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 (1 lb) bags frozen broccoli
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cans Rotel brand tomatoes and green chilies
- 10 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- Mix chicken broth, frozen broccoli and tomatoes, and chilies together.
- Simmer for 25 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Cube Velveeta and put into soup pot.
- Simmer just until cheese is melted.
The post Weight Watcher’s Broccoli Cheese Soup!!! appeared first on Low Recipe.