The easiest no-fuss holiday ham ever made right in your crockpot. Set it and forget it for a ham so juicy, moist and flavorful…
Ingredients [ For 6 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 5h25 minutes ]
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 (7-10 pound) bone-in, spiral-cut ham
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 15 whole cloves
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange marmalade, Dijon, orange juice and orange zest; set aside.
- Place ham into a 6-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with brown sugar, rubbing in thoroughly on all sides.
- Place whole cloves throughout and pour orange marmalade mixture over ham.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours, basting every hour.
- Serve immediately.
The post Slow Cooker Holiday Ham!!! appeared first on Low Recipe.