CHILE COLORADO SLOW COOKER CHICKEN is full of flavor and insanely delicious. A versatile recipe to make tacos, burritos or enchiladas.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 4h 35 minutes ]
- 2 pounds chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups Chile Colorado Sauce recipe below
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 8 dried mild red chiles
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/3 cup diced green chiles
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- Make Chile Colorado Sauce. Instructions,
- From this recipe, there will be one cup of sauce left over.
- If you want additional sauce for topping, as a salsa or enchilada sauce, double the recipe.
- A place to chicken breast, seasonings and 2 cups Chile Colorado sauce into the slow cooker and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-6.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred. Add shredded chicken back into the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Serve chicken with corn or flour tortillas, chips or on a salad. Serve with remaining Chile Colorado Sauce.
The post Chile Colorado Slow Cooker Chicken!!! appeared first on Low Recipe.