Well, this was a surprise! I opened my Keto Delivered Monthly subscription box and got a delicious Keto Pho Recipe with some of the main ingredients included! I made this Keto Pho Recipe almost the minute I saw the recipe…
Ingredients [ For 1 to 3 people ] [ Preparation time : 05 minute – Cooking time : 05 minutes ]
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 TBS Ginger, Minced
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Cardamom
- 1 pkg Miracle Noodles, Spaghetti 200g
- 150g Protein such as steak, roast beef etc…
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 TBS cilantro
- ½ lime, cut in half
- 1 Tsp Chili Sauce (optional)
- Bring broth to a boil.
- Add garlic, ginger, salt, and cardamom and lower the temperature to a brisk simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add precooked protein just before serving it but keep it in the liquid long enough for it to heat up.
- Remove the noodles from the package and rinse thoroughly. (The recipe card doesn’t say to do this but speaking with everyone who has used these noodles, this was best).
- I then added the noodles to the liquid mixture just before serving it because these noodles tend to soak up and take on the flavor of any seasonings that are combined with them.
- Ladle pho mixture into 2 separate bowls.
- Garnish with scallions and cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges and chili sauce.
The post Low Carb Pho Recipe!!! appeared first on Low Recipe.