These delicious BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwiches are incredible. Tender BBQ Brisket loaded in a hoagie bun with drizzles of cheddar cheese. Yum…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 3h 55 minutes ]
- 1 Recipe Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Brisket (recipe link below this card)
- 8 Hoagie Rolls
- 1 jar Cheese Whiz OR 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Split hoagie rolls in half. Place cut side up on a baking sheet.
- Place under broiler in oven until golden-brown. (Watch closely the entire time so they don’t burn!)
- Place desired amount of beef brisket inside toasted hoagie buns.
- Drizzle tops with warm melted cheese or shredded cheese.
The post Slow Cooker Bbq Beef Brisket Sandwiches!!!! appeared first on Low Recipe.