This healthy paleo and vegan banana breakfast bake are loaded with maple flavor, cinnamon and hearty pecans for a sweet satisfying breakfast treat. Gluten free, dairy free, egg free, refined sugar-free, oil-free and kid approved…
Ingredients [ For 10 to 12 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 2 medium overripe bananas mashed
- 1/3 cup smooth almond butter unsweetened
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 flax eggs: 2 Tbsp flaxseed + 5 Tbsp water set aside for 10-15 mins
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease 2 small skillets (6″) or 1 larger skillet (9-10″) with coconut oil, or line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, almond butter, maple syrup, applesauce, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the flax eggs and whisk to combine.
- Stir in the almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt until a smooth batter form.
- Fold in pecans, leaving 2 Tbsp to sprinkle over the top.
- Divide batter between the 2 6 inch skillets or a 9″ baking dish/pan and bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes if using skillets and 35-40 if using a single baking dish.
The post Maple Pecan Banana Breakfast Bake!!!!! appeared first on Low Recipe.