Low in carbs and keto friendly, this frittata is loaded with sugar-free smoked sausage, spinach, and mushrooms…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- 10 oz spinach raw
- 1 tsp ghee
- 4 oz mushrooms sliced
- 14 oz smoked sausage uncured, chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 8 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a skillet, wilt spinach over medium heat. Remove excess moisture and reserve spinach for the frittata.
- Grease a 10-inch cast iron skillet with ghee. Sautee mushrooms, smoked sausage, and garlic over medium heat.
- Add wilted spinach, season with salt and pepper. Distribute the mixture evenly throughout the skillet.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs with salt and pepper.
- Pour the seasoned eggs over the mixture in the skillet.
- Carefully place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and rest for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into the frittata.
Don’t forget to PIN it for later.