Spanish cauliflower rice is a big hit in my house. Not only do I love it, but even my temper-tantrum-at-the-sight-of-vegetables-toddler gobbles it up without fail. Game changer! A dish we all love and a sneaky way to get my picky little eater to fill up on veggies. How cool is that, yo? If you’ve been hesitant to substitute cauliflower for rice, my low carb Spanish cauliflower rice recipe will be the perfect intro to win you over…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 head cauliflower riced
- 1 tsp ghee
- 2 cups chicken breast pre-cooked, shredded
- 1/4 cup Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt to taste
- Using a food processor, cut cauliflower into small rice-sized pieces.
- Melt ghee in a large skillet over high heat, add riced cauliflower and shredded chicken breast.
- Mix all ingredients and cook for 5 to 7 minutes to lightly brown the cauliflower, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in Ro-Tel, cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Cook for an additional 7 to 10 minutes or until liquid cooks off.
- Season with salt to taste and garnish with cilantro.
Don’t forget to PIN it.
The post Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice!!!! appeared first on Low Recipe.