Let's accept the fact, it is really difficult to not like Chicken soup and it's really hard not to crave it when all you want is some brothy chicken-ey. If you are someone who loves to try different soups and consider soup as your comfort food then we have brought you the wealth of different soup recipes. We have sorted the best and soup recipes that nut just pleases the tongue but gives immense health benefits.
- Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
It is the most common and tastiest soup that everyone loves. The soup provides you with the number of benefits, out of which one is that it improves your digestive system and provides you with nutrition.
- Chicken stock 1 liter
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 300g corn kernels
- 300g can creamed corn
- 3 small chicken breasts
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Pour the chicken stock in a large saucepan with the soy sauce, ginger, corn kernels, and creamed corn.
- Cook over the medium heat and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the chicken and green onions and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot sprinkled with green onions
- Spicy Chicken Shorba
Chicken Shorba is a spicy soup made with lots of Indian spices and it helps to break the congestion related to both cold and flu. Provides lots of good fats too.
- Chicken joints - 500 gm
- Curry Powder - 2 tbsp
- Mint Leaves - 1 tbsp chopped
- Coriander Leaves - 1 tbsp
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Onion - 1/5 cups
- Ginger - 1 tbsp chopped
- Garlic - 2 tbsp chopped
- Cardamom - 5
- Cinnamon - 5 cm piece
- Cloves - 3
- Mace - 2 blades
- Black peppercorn - 1 tbsp
- Bay Leaves - 2
- Salt - To Taste
- Ø Heat butter in a pressure cooker
- Ø Add cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, mace, peppercorn, and bay leaves
- Ø Fry for few seconds
- Ø Add onion, ginger, garlic. Fry till it gets fragrant
- Ø Add chicken, curry powder, salt and 3 cups of water
- Ø Pressure cooker for 15 minutes. Cool and strain
- Ø Shread the chicken meat and add to the stock
- Ø Add mint and coriander leaves
- Ø Add 5-6 cups of water to the chicken bones and simmer for 10 minutes
- Ø Strain and add it to above soup
- Ø Taste and adjust the seasoning
- Ø Heat it until it boils
- Ø Simmer for 2-3 minutes
- Ø Serve hot
- Ginger Garlic Chicken Ramen
Keep aside the pre-packaged food, make this super healthy Ramen soup from scratch.
- Chicken Stock - 8 ounce
- Chicken breasts - 1-1/2 kg
- Ginger - 1- ½ inch, halved lengthwise
- Garlic - 6 cloves chopped
- Mushroom - 3.5 ounce
- Soy Sauce - 1 tbsp
- Toasted Sesame - 2 tbsp
- Dried herbs - ½ tbsp
- Peas - 2 ounce
- Scallions - 3 sliced
- Ø Take a large pot and add chicken stock, ginger, and garlic.
- Ø Bring it to boil.
- Ø Reduce the flame and cook the chicken well for 20-25 minutes.
- Ø Add mushrooms, soy sauce, and sesame oil and simmer. Cover and cook until mushrooms are tender.
- Ø Remove chicken and shred with forks.
- Ø Add noodles to pot and cook, stirring occasionally. Cook until everything is cooked well. Add scallions just before serving.
This post first appeared on 5 Quick And Easy Fish Dishes That You Can Prepare Instantly, please read the originial post: here