When in a perfectly happy mood, there’s no better company than good Food. And when perfectly lazy, to goad you, nothing more motivating than these 10 Famous Food Quotes. Read and share with me your favourite food quote.
- “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” ― Virginia Woolf, A Room of One’s Own
- “The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.” ― Julia Child
- “There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “Probably one of the most private things in the world is an egg before it is broken.” ― M.F.K. Fisher
- “Good food is very often, even most often, simple food.” ― Anthony Bourdain
- “Someone who eats pancakes and jam can’t be so awfully dangerous. You can talk to him.” ― Tove Jansson
- “Pizza tastes as good as being skinny feels.” ― Lauren Leto
- “Indigenous foods die when no one learns to cook them.” ― Jean Zimmerman
- “I have made a lot of mistakes falling in love, and regretted most of them, but never the potatoes that went with them.” ― Nora Ephron
- “My weaknesses have always been food and men―in that order.” ― Dolly Parton
The post 10 Famous Food Quotes That’ll Inspire You To Eat More! appeared first on The Oven Star.