You’re trying to eat healthier, but there’s no way you can possibly skip Taco Tuesday! Here’s the Taco Salad to save your day. Perfect for dinner then have the leftovers for lunch.
Ground Beef Taco Salad
1 pound ground beef
1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans
1/4 head of lettuce, chopped
Homemade taco rice
Homemade taco seasoning
Optional toppings: salsa or hot sauce, chopped green onions, diced jalapeño, dairy-free shredded cheese, dollop dairy-free yogurt in place of sour cream
1. Start off by getting all the prep work finished. Begin cooking rice. Mix together taco seasoning. Pour beans into small saucepan and heat on low.
2. Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Once cooked, stir in taco seasoning.
3. In a separate skillet, cook fajita vegetables.
4. As the meat and veggies cook, make the guacamole.
5. Once everything is cooked and warmed, assemble and serve immediately.
Enjoy with your favorite toppings!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my email list!