70gr Prawns Tiger (Uncooked Tail On)
40gr Squid Tubes
50gr Mussel Green 1/2 Shell
80gr Scallops King Roe Off
60gr Fish Reef Local Assorted
5gr Herb Galangal Razor
2gr Herb Basil Sweet Leave
15gr Veg Chili Green Large
30gr Veg Chili Red Large
10gr Veg Garlic Peeled
2gr Veg Pepper Corn Fresh
10gr Veg Chili Red Small Fresh
15gr Veg Bean Yard Long – Thai
2gr Herb Kaffir Lime Leaves
30gr Veg Onion
20gr Herb Lemongrass
10gr Veg Galangal Young
5gr Herb Turmeric
20gr Sauce Oyster (Lee Kum Kee)
10ml Sauce Soya White (Healthy Boy Thai)
10gr Sugar White
2gr Veg Chili Red Small Fresh
80gr Vegetables Stock
40gr Straw Mushroom
30gr Oil Cooking 5gr Fish Sauce
- Using a food processor, blitz lemongrass, galangal young, turmeric, peeled garlic, red onion, red chili and kaffir lime leaves into a paste – “Phad Cha Paste”.
- Heat the oil in a wok set over a medium heat.
- Stir-fry the Phad Cha Paste for a few seconds until it is fragrant, then stir in the kaffir lime leave, galangal razor, fresh pepper corn, bean yard long and straw mushroom.
- Add the vegetables stock, oyster sauce, soya sauce, white sugar, fish sauce and combine well.
- Add the seafood and cook until everything is cooked through.
- Season with red chili, green chili, sweet basil. Mix well together the fish sauce, then add the lesser galangal, green peppercorns and onion.
- Garnish and serve.
Note: Preparing and Cooking time is 30 Minutes.