In this article, we are going to explore some trading software that in our opinion are most appropriate for short sellers and spreads traders of Options Futures. The selection is comprehensive and allows you to decide what is most appropriate for you.
- OAK Software: This is a software that is native to the ADM Investor Services clearing firm. One of the main advantages of this software is its simplicity of execution and the fact that back office cash is tied to this. So any deposits and withdrawals would be reflected in the software. The ADM portal allows creating “what if” scenarios that will show you the effect on your margins and cash.
- CQG Trader: Pure execution platforms with good Depth of Market (DOM) execution. This is is the most widely used product for executions amongst the CQG platforms. The interface is intuitive and very easy to execute on. You can trade spreads, single Options Futures, and/or futures contracts directly. The P&L tracking is organized well along with open orders and existing positions. You can open a number of DOMs and put your choice of products.
- City Trader: An Options on Futures web-based execution platform tailored towards retail traders created by Options City. The same company has created “Metro” which is used by prop shops and risk managers. The CityTrader platform offers view, cancel and modify orders directly from one window. You also have the ability to put spreads via RFQ (request for quote) on the spread builder. The layout is simple and stable.
- QST (Quick Screen Trading) This is one of the more professional tools and is used by large professional traders and FCMs. QST Displays all the options in all months. Views include lasts, net changes, bids and asks, highs and lows for a given contract. So, in a single table, you can see all the calls and puts for all months for any contract. Multi-contract selection and multiple chains Display and real-time calculation of Greeks while you have the ability to toggle between one click trading or selection mode.
- CTS T4 All CTS products allow you to view and execute all exchange supported option outrights and spreads. View option chains and strategies in straightforward formats from our desktop application. When you find the right option, just click on it to open a new order ticket, depth of market, chart, and more. Pick and choose which Greeks you want to monitor, build and value custom spreads in real time, and execute trades confidently. Heat maps provide a quick visual confirmation of advantageous trades, while a portfolio analysis tool ensures you don’t overlook the big picture.
If you need help to pick an Options Futures platform, please call us at 1 800 771 6748 local 561 367 8686. You can also email us at [email protected]
There is a substantial risk of loss in futures and options futures. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Options buyers may face the risk of losing the entire premium plus commissions while options sellers face the risk of unlimited loss plus commissions.
The post Options Futures Trading Platforms (Short Sellers, Spread Traders) appeared first on Futures Day Trading Strategies.
This post first appeared on Successful Futures Day Trading Strategies Blog - L, please read the originial post: here