CQG Trader is a futures trading platform which offers execution through its DOM (Depth of Market) execution. Cqg Trader includes a quote board, working order and Open Positions, Purchase and Sale, and Account Summery. There is no charting attached to this platform.
Those who trade on it focused on execution while get their charting from other applications.
- One the better visual displays of the DOM(Depth of Market)
- Precise accounting of account balance summery
- Configurable DOM that adjusts order placement according to price input
- Options Futures execution with SPAN based margins
- Futures spread traded as one symbol
- Order and positions setting
- Display Configuration (Order Placement Display, Order and Positions Settings)
- Order Placement (DOM Trader, Order Placement)
- Quote View Style
- Notifications (Order Sounds: Filled,Acknowledged,Reject)
- Key Action Help (Keyboard short cuts)
Disadvantages: The platform does not contain charts or a global button to cancel all open orders across all futures contracts. You need to cancel open orders doing one Futures order at a time.
Overall CQG Trader is a robust trading platform developed by one of most advanced charting applications in the industry. If you are seeking straightforward application with visibility to orders, executions, balance, and OCO based execution, this platform could be the futures trading platform for you.
The post Cqg Trader Futures Trading Software Review appeared first on Futures Day Trading Strategies.
This post first appeared on Successful Futures Day Trading Strategies Blog - L, please read the originial post: here