Why Smartphones are so important in Business Today
Did you know that over 80% of all business owners use smartphones in their day to day activities?
Smartphones offer the following features:
1. Normal phone operation ( making and receiving calls)
2. Caller I.D. so you know who’s calling
3. Wireless email capability
4. Note taking apps inside
5. Writing memos
6. Searching the internet
7. Transferring files to and from your home office
8. Doing financial calculations
9. Scheduling using the calendar feature available on almost all smartphones
10. Setting alarms for important meetings
11. Accessing global positioning (GPS) for mapping and travel to and from clients
12. Calculating travel expenses (including fuel cost)
13. Camera feature (allows you to take pictures wherever you happen to be)
This list is not all inclusive but it does give you a good Idea of why you really need to be using a smartphone in business today. And just to let you know the Profit Pal App lets you take advantage of many of these features on your smartphone.
The Profit Pal App Team
The post Why Smartphones are so important in Business Today appeared first on Profit Pal Invoicing App.
This post first appeared on Profit Pal Mobile Invoicing App - Mobile Invoicing, please read the originial post: here