Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Blog Directory  >  Finance Blogs  > finance Blog  > 

2016-03-19 18:53
If you have received a letter saying someone is making a County Court Claim against you DON'T PANIC!!!The worst thing you can do is ignore it, as it will not go away, and if the Court decide… Read More
2016-03-19 18:53
If you have been sent a CLAIM FORM act as soon as possible. You have 14 days from receiving the claim to respond. Ignoring it or acting too slowly will more than likely result in a judgement… Read More
2016-03-19 18:53
If your case has gone to court, and it is proved you owe the money claimed, the court will issue an order saying you must repay the debt. This order is called the CCJ and will be for the amo… Read More
2016-03-19 18:53
Who do I Pay?You pay the claimant not the court. The claimant may have a representative such as a collection agency or a solicitor so you pay the debt amount to them. The name and address fo… Read More
2006-03-27 10:34
Even if you cannot afford to pay the judgement amount you must do something about it.The Full AmountIf you have been ordered to pay the full amount of the debt in one go, 'in full' ,or by in… Read More
2006-03-27 10:30
Unless you pay the judgement amount in full within one month the CCJ will be recorded on the Register of County Court Judgements for six years. Banks, building societies and other lenders co… Read More
2006-03-27 09:48 Seach Engine MarketingU.K. BusinessDirectory Online Directory of UK Link Centre Directory and Seach Funding UK- t… Read More

Share the post


Subscribe to

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription