What is MSME/Udyog Aadhaar Registration?
MSME means micro, small and medium enterprises. Registering your small organization is not a mandatory task. But if you get your MSME or Udyog Aadhaar Registration done for your company then you’ll be eligible to avail lots of benefits in the form of taxation, business set up, credit facilities, loan facilities and many more.
How much you need to pay for MSME registration?
You can go for MSME Registration of your company at completely free of cost.
Is Udyog Aadhaar registration compulsory?
No, it’s not necessary. But businesses that acquire Udyog Aadhaar registration becomes eligible to get multiple government benefits.
Do I need Aadhaar card for MSME registration?
Aadhaar card is mandatory for you to get MSME certification for your business.
Udyog Aadhaar has simplified the process of MSME registration. Business owners now can easily go for Udyog Aadhaar registration online.
- How Udyog Aadhaar has simplified the process?
- One-page simple registration form is only required
- You don’t need to submit any supporting documents, it’s a self-declaration
- The framework provides revival and rehabilitation of MSME’s
- Multiple UAM’s can be filed
- Easy online process
- Registration for free of cost
Do you need any professional assistance for MSME registration process for your business? Contact FinacBooks now. The team of qualified accountants can help you to resolve all your registration related problems.