Here at Profit Matters, we are a team of dedicated, trustworthy and loyal bookkeepers, accountants, and CPAs who are on a mission to help business owners. Our team focuses on accuracy, efficiency and easy communication.
Beyond our client work we believe that our team is comprised of many unique personalities and interests. As our team continues to grow we ask our employees to go beyond their job titles and dive into what makes them the person we see today. This employee spotlight is our new Client Success Manager, Rachna Sharma!
- What’s your role at Profit Matters?
- I am a Client Success Manager at Profit Matters and am super excited to be part of the most welcoming team!
- What do you think makes you best suited for this role?
- I have always loved math and numbers, my favorite part is balancing accounts. I want to help business grow and improve their margin. I am adaptive and well organized.
- What are your hobbies outside of work?
- I love dancing and cooking for friends and family!
- What’s your next step, or a few goals you’d like to accomplish in life or while with Profit Matters?
- Set a good example of being an inspirational leader. Also help business’s improve overall financial health.
3 Fun Facts
- Rachna’s favorite color is orange! We found that unique because we all took a vote and decided we didn’t know anyone with the favorite color of orange.
- She wants to learn how to ski! We will report back how she progresses when she starts learning!
- Her dream vacation would be to Greece or Italy! Wonder if she prefers Greek food or Italian food?!?
The post Employee Spotlight: Rachna Sharma appeared first on Bookkeeping, Accounting, Taxes, Financial Coaching for Businesses | Profit Matters.