Ocean Finance is one of the top Credit providers in the UK helping families and businesses in need of extra cash get through the trying times. They have different loan categories based on each individual or business needs. Another reason why many people choose Ocean Finance over other credit providers is due to their overly simplistic loan requirements. In fact, some of their loans do not require any guarantor of the sort.
While Ocean Finance is the one giving out the credit cards, Capital One is actually the issuer of the card. This merger with Capital One gives the Ocean credit card added benefits and security. Since Capital One issues the card, they’ve provided an online platform where cardholders can log on to Activate their credit card on the go.
Other benefits of the card includes;
- It allows cardholders to regularly request a credit limit on their credit line.
- It is also open for those with a poor or low credit score.
- There is a 24/7 dedicated platform available where cardholders can manage their credit card account at any time.
- It is easy to apply and get approved for one.
The only disadvantage about this card is that it has a high purchase APR; 39.9% variable APR.
Also Read: How Do I Activate my Rogers Mastercard?
Coming back to why you’re here, I’m sure you must’ve discovered by now that your card cannot be used to make purchases unless it has been activated.
How to Activate Ocean Credit Card Online
- Visit the activation page here.
- Enter your 16-digit card number, expiry date, and date of birth
- Tap “Continue” to proceed to the next page
- Follow the instructions on the next steps to activate your card.
Activate Your Card By Phone
Upon receiving your card, simply call Capital One on 0800 952 5315 to activate your card. Make sure you placed the call between 7.30 am — 9 pm on weekdays and 8.30 am — 5.30 pm on Saturdays.
Alternatively, you can activate your card on the Ocean Bank Mobile Banking app.
Another thing you need to know is that the card and the PIN come at different intervals. This is a security measure adopted by Capital One to ensure that the card doesn’t end up in the wrong hands.
Lastly, any time you noticed your card has been misplaced or stolen quickly give a call to Capital One on 0800 952 5267. You can also lay your complaint via the Capital One app under the “My Card” section.
The post How to Activate Ocean Credit Card appeared first on BrokeMeNot.