Congratulations on getting approved of the Rogers MasterCard. Now that you have received your card in the mail, you will have to activate it in order to start accessing your card’s benefits and earning cashback rewards on eligible purchases.
There are a couple of ways in which you can activate your Rogers MasterCard, and they include: online, over the phone, or via the Rogers Bank app. Each of these methods is very easy to execute, so follow me as I walk you through each process.
How to activate your Rogers MasterCard over the telephone
You can activate your new Rogers Mastercard or supplementary cards over the telephone by calling Rogers bank at 1 (855) 275-2216. Make sure you have your card with you while placing the call because you’ll be required to enter the card details as well as verify your identity, before the customer service representative can activate your card for you.
How do I activate my Rogers credit card online?
- Follow this link to go to the Rogers bank online sign-in page.
- Next, locate and click on the “Register” icon just below the sign-in button.
- Enter your Rogers bank MasterCard details in the fields provided.
- A verification code will be sent to your registered email address to authenticate the action.
- Accept the terms and condition of creating an account.
- Once your account has been created, navigate to the “My Account Page” and select the “Activate card” option to activate your card and generate a unique PIN.
Congratulations on activating your card. Now you can be able to manage your card online, view your paperless statements, pay your bills, and set up email and SMS notification.
Also Read: How do I Activate My New Desjardins Credit Card?
How to activate your Rogers MasterCard via the Rogers bank app
- First, you will need to download the Rogers Bank app on Google Play or Apple’s App store.
- Next, launch the app and tap the “Register” button and enter your Rogers MasterCard details in the fields provided.
- Once you’re done, click on Continue and enter the verification code sent to your registered email address to authenticate the action.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of using the app, and click on the Sign-in button to access your account dashboard.
- On your account dashboard, click on the “Manage Your Card” link and select the “Activate a Card” option.
- Select your preferred PIN and tap the “Continue” icon to activate your card.
By enrolling your card on the Rogers Bank app, you’ll be able to manage your credit card account such as viewing your account balance, making a bill payment, and setting up alerts right on the app.
The benefits you’ll get to enjoy while using your card include:
- 3% in unlimited cash back rewards on all your eligible purchases completed in CAD
- 1% in unlimited cash back rewards on all other eligible purchases
- Zero Liability
- Chip & PIN technology protection
- Tap and Go Shopping
- Mastercard® Identity Check™
How do I pay my Rogers MasterCard?
You can pay your Rogers Bank MasterCard bill through your online account dashboard, by mail, telephone, or via the mobile banking app. Simply choose Rogers BANK-MASTERCARD as your payee when paying through your dashboard online or via the app.
Make Payment In-Person
Simply walk into any Rogers Bank branch or other Canadian financial institutions around you to make a payment on your card.
Making Your Payment Via Mail
Mail a cheque payable to Rogers Bank to the address below:
PO Box 4022, Station A,
Toronto ON, M5W 0G7
PS: Write your account number on the front of the cheque for fast processing of payment.
Finally, don’t forget to like and share this article using any of the social platforms share buttons below.
The post How Do I Activate my Rogers Mastercard? appeared first on BrokeMeNot.