The Guitar Center credit card is issued by Synchrony bank for eligible customers of Guitar Center to serve as an alternate means of financing when purchasing musical instruments at Guitar Center and participating brands nationwide.
As a customer, you may want to take advantage of the special financing offered by the Guitar Center to enjoy more spending power when purchasing their favorite musical instruments. This financing option ranges from 6 to 48 months and does not accrue any interest if you pay off your bill within the stipulated time.
Guitar Center Credit Card Login
If you are already a cardmember and you wish to log into your Guitar Center credit card account, you can do so by following this link. Upon visiting the page, click on the “Login” icon in the top right corner of the homepage and enter your username and password to sign in to your account.
How to Recover Your Username or Password
- In case you have forgotten the username or password that you used to register your account, you can easily recover them by visiting the guitar center credit card login page.
- While you are on the page, locate and click on the “I forgot my Username or Password” link to proceed.
- Next, verify that you are the one performing this action by entering your account number, last four digits of SSN, and your date of birth into their respective boxes.
- Click on the “Continue” icon when you’re done to go to the next steps.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions carefully to complete the recovery process.
Typically if you’re successful, a recovery email would be sent to your registered email address telling you the next steps to follow.
If you’re a new cardmember or this is the first time you are accessing the Guitar Center credit card login page, you will need to register your card for online access before you can be able to manage your card online. To do so, follow the instructions below carefully.
How to register your card for online access
- First, visit the Guitar Center credit card homepage to get started.
- Click on the “Register Now” link to proceed.
- Next, enter your account number, last four digits of SSN, and your date of birth into their respective boxes to locate your account.
- On the next page, verify your details and set up your username and password.
- Upon completion, confirm your details and submit your request to create your account.
Guitar Center Credit Card Benefits
- Excellent financing options; 6, 12, 24, and 48 months
- Earn 5% cashback on eligible purchase made with the card
- Earn $10 in Rewards certificate for every 1,000 you’ve accrued (you can earn up to $100 max per certificate)
- 0% introductory APR
- 24/7 account management available
- You can apply for a credit increase
How to Make Guitar Center Credit Card Payment
You can pay the Guitar Center gear card bill online via your account dashboard, by phone, or by mail.
How to Pay Guitar Center Credit Card Bill Online
- Follow this link to sign in to your Guitar Center gear card account.
- Next, head over to the payments tab and tap on the “Pay” icon to proceed.
- Enter your payment details (checking account number, bank routing number, and the amount you wish to pay)
- Finally, confirm, and submit your payment request.
Pay By Phone
Call the guitar center credit card services at 1-866-396-8254 to pay off your bill over the telephone.
Pay By Mail
Mail your Payment to the following payment address below:
Guitar Center Credit Card
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
NB: Do ensure you mail your payment well in advance before your payment due date to avoid missing your payment date. Allow for 5-7 business days for the payment to reflect on your account. Also, make your check payable to Guitar Center Credit Card.
Also Read: Goody’s Credit Card Login and Payment Guide
What to Expect When You Apply For the Card
- The card has a Purchase APR of 29.99% which is quite on the high side
- Minimum Interest Charge is $2
- No annual fee
- Good financing options available
- No annual fee
- 0% introductory APR
- Reports to the major credit bureaus
- High purchase APR rate of
- High-interest rate
- Need a good credit score to get in
- Does not offer cashback rewards on all purchases
- Not many rewards/offers available
All prospective applicants must:
- Be a US citizen
- Have a valid government-issued ID
- Possess a valid SSN
- Be 18 years or above
- Reside within the United States with a valid home address
- Visit the Guitar gear card homepage here
- Click on the “Apply Now” icon to continue.
- Next, fill in your details – The last 4 digits of SSN and mobile number for Synchrony bank to locate your profile.
- On the next page, choose your preferred card type and financing option.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on the “Apply” button to submit your application.
How to Check Application Status
You can know your application status by phone. Simply call the Guitar Center credit card services on 1-866-396-8254 and provide your reference number upon request to the customer service agent to help look lookup your application progress.
How to Activate Your Card
You can activate your card by registering your card online or by calling the customer service number on 1-866-396-8254.
The post Guitar Center Credit Card Login | Payment | Activate Here appeared first on BrokeMeNot.