Most of them are still young and all of them are rich – meet the crypto millionaires. In the Cryptocurrency world your fortune can be made overnight and so can your bankruptcy. In this article, we will take a closer look into the sweet world of the richest people in the business.
The Executive Chairman and co-founder of Ripple. He is one of the most famous angel investors in the Silicon Valley, mainly focused on technology startups. In 2018, Chris Larsen made the Forbes 400 list as the world’s richest cryptocurrency tycoon with his total net worth of $2.1 billion. Currently, he is believed to be the 383rd richest person on Earth.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/chrislarsensf
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/chris-larsen-7721772/
Lubin is a co-founder of Ethereum, as well as founder of ConsenSys (a company that develops applications for the decentralized web). After he developed ConsenSys and Ethereum, he transitioned into finance to start building trading systems. He has been also involved in Goldman Sachs’ private wealth management division.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ethereumjoseph
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_ethereumjoseph/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-lubin-48406489
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/joseph.lubin.31
The founder and CEO of Binance – world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume. Changpeng Zhao is a Chinese-Canadian business executive, popularly known as CZ. He is a great example of a from-zero-to-crypto-billionaire-in-under-a-year as his more-than-a-billion-fortune was built in around 7 months between 2017 and 2018. In the past, Zheo was also a member of the team that developed blockchain.info.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cpzhao
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cz_binance
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/changpeng.zhao
They are believed to be the owners of 1% of all the existing Bitcoins. Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss are the Harvard-educated twins, who have been involved in the creation of Facebook. They also built a lucrative cryptocurrency exchange – Gemini, where investors can buy and sell digital currencies.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/winklevoss
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/winklevoss-capital
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tylerwinklevoss
The current CEO of Coinbase – one of the most popular (and the largest) Bitcoin exchanges in the world. Brian Armstrong is considered to be a ‘rockstar’ in the community, mainly because numerous publications, conferences, seminars and workshops. Armstrong is now one of the most influential people in the cryptocurrency industry. His main mission is to create an open financial system for the whole world.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/brian_armstrong
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brian_armstrong
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/barmstrong
Buterin might be one of the most recognizable people in the cryptocurrency world. Not only because of his boyish, natural looks – he is also a creator of Ethereum. Buterin is Russian-Canadian. Besides Ethereum, he also co-founded Bitcoin Magazine.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/vitalikbuterin
- LinkedIn: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/vitalik-buterin-267a7450
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vitalikbuteriin
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/VitalikButerinCa/
The creator of Litecoin (the first serious alternative to Bitcoin). Charlie Lee was also the third person to be hired at Coinbase. He even worked there as a director of engineering until 2017. He is very present in social media, mainly talking about changes he would like to see in cryptocurrencies, giving advices via Twitter etc.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/satoshilite
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chocobo
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_satoshi_lite_
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rogerkver
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/rogerkver
- LinkedIn: http://jp.linkedin.com/in/rogerver
The founder and CEO of Tradehill (a Bitcoin mining pool). He is believed to be the first to pioneer dark mining pools. He first got involved in Bitcoin 10 years ago and now he uses Bitcoin for the majority of his transactions (even his own brewery in Colombia accepts Bitcoins). Kenna, among the others, owns the 20Mission hacker hotel in San Francisco and keeps promoting cryptocurrencies via social media.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeredkenna
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeredkenna
Guo started to mine coins in New York when he was a student. At the same time, he founded Avalon – a company that builds all the necessary equipment for data mining (ASIC – an Application-Specific Integrated Circuit). Yifu Guo was the first to become a Bitcoin millionaire selling such miners. What is interesting, he left Avalon after a year.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yifuguo
The post Rich people in the cryptocurrency world that you should follow appeared first on Cryptocoinzone.