Indian Indices: Trends on SGX Nifty indicate a flat opening for the broader index in India, a gain of 2.5 points or 0.02 percent. Nifty futures were trading around 10,623- level on the Singaporean Exchange.
· Asian markets: Asian Markets are lower today as Japanese and Hong Kong shares fall. The Nikkei 225 is off 0.02% while the Hang Seng is down 0.14%. The Shanghai Composite is not trading.
· US Markets: Markets drop as tech slowdown fears grow.
· European markets: European markets closed sharply higher today with shares in Germany leading the region. The DAX is up 1.61% while London's FTSE 100 is up 1.47% and France's CAC 40 is up 1.03%.
· Major Headlines of the day:
· Asian shares tick up but growth worries keep investors on edge.
· SoftBank Investment Advisers sets up India office, names Sumer Juneja as Head.
· Trend in FII flows:- The FIIs were Net Value of Rs -1652.04 segment while the DIIs were Net Value of 606.73 the provisional figures.
Securities in Ban For Trade Date 22-NOVEMBER-2018
Financial Advisory Company in Indore, Stock Advisory Company in Indore , Equity Tips , Free Trading Tips , MCX Tips , sebi registered advisory company , Intraday stock tips , Free commodity tips
This post first appeared on Capitalstars-stock Cash Intraday | Equity Intraday Tips | Cash Intraday Tips, please read the originial post: here