A morning walk down Dalal Street | Stay long on Nifty with a stop loss below 10,440.
Indian Indices: Experts suggest investors to stay long on the index with a stop below 10,440 levels. A close above 10,650-10700 is required for bulls to regain control.
· Asian markets: Asian Markets are higher today as Japanese and Hong Kong shares show gains. The Nikkei 225 is up 0.25% while the Hang Seng is up 0.22%. The Shanghai Composite is not trading.
· US Markets: Dow plunges 600 points as Apple leads tech rout.
· European markets: European markets finished lower today with shares in France leading the region. The CAC 40 is down 0.65% while Germany's DAX is off 0.52% and London's FTSE 100 is lower by 0.28%.
· Major Headlines of the day:
· Rupee opens higher at 72.06 per dollar
· RBI board meet: Liquidity for NBFCs, simpler MSMEs lending norms on agenda
· Vodafone Idea reports loss of Rs 4,973 cr for Sept quarter, mulls raising Rs 25k cr
· Oil rebounds from steep sell-off as OPEC, partners discuss supply cut
· Trend in FII flows:- The FIIs were Net Value of Rs 277.38 segment while the DIIs were Net Value of -272.24 the provisional figures.
Securities in Ban For Trade Date 15-NOVEMBER-2018
Financial Advisory Company in Indore, Stock Advisory Company in Indore , Equity Tips , Free Trading Tips , MCX Tips , sebi registered advisory company , Intraday stock tips , Free commodity tips
This post first appeared on Capitalstars-stock Cash Intraday | Equity Intraday Tips | Cash Intraday Tips, please read the originial post: here