Indian Indices: Trends on SGX Nifty indicate a flat to negative opening for the broader index in India, a fall of 10 points or 0.09 percent. Nifty futures were trading around 11,749-level on the Singaporean Exchange.
· Asian markets: Asian Markets are higher today as Japanese and Hong Kong shares show gains. The Nikkei 225 is up 0.68% while the Hang Seng is up 0.22%. The Shanghai Composite is not trading.
· US Markets: Markets welcome Trump's new US-Mexico trade deal - as it happened.
· European markets: European markets finished mixed as of the most recent closing prices. The FTSE 100 gained 0.52% and the CAC 40 rose 0.11%. The DAX lost 0.09%.
· Major Headlines of the day:
· LIC to buy 14.9% stake in IDBI Bank via preferential issue.
· Asian shares, dollar becalmed awaiting trade news.
· Trend in FII flows:- The FIIs were Net Value of Rs -161.05 cash segment while the DIIs were Net Value of -199.28 per the provisional figures.
Securities in Ban For Trade Date 29-AUGUST-2018
Financial Advisory Company in Indore, Stock Advisory Company in Indore , Equity Tips , Free Trading Tips , MCX Tips , sebi registered advisory company , Intraday stock tips , Free commodity tips
This post first appeared on Capitalstars-stock Cash Intraday | Equity Intraday Tips | Cash Intraday Tips, please read the originial post: here