Openings for Research Assistant Forestry – Punjab Agricultural University
||Punjab Agricultural University
||Research Assistant Forestry (Contractual basis)
|Last Date to Apply
||Establishment of Department of Fruit Science, Plan- 56 (1047.2)
- B.Sc. Agriculture/ B.sc (Horticulture)/ B.Sc. (Forestry B.sc (Medical B.Sc. (Hons).
- Master’s degree in Plant Pathology.
- At least second division at Bachelor’s level and 65 % Marks or OCPA of 6.50 out of 10.00 at Master’s level.
- Must have passed Matriculation Examination of Punjab School Education Board with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or any elective subject or any other equivalent Examination in Punjabi Language.
Note: A candidate who may not passes Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline but possesses PhD degree in the discipline required at Master’s level, shall be eligible for the post.
||Rs.25.000/- p.m. (fixed) for Masters Degree holders and Rs. 30,000/-(fixed) p.m. for PhD degree holders
||Payment of Rs 200/- in shape of Bank draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of Comptroller PAU. Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 am to.500 pm
- The applications should reach in the office of Head, Deptt. of Fruit science, MU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. by 22.03.2017.
- The incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The candidates should appear for the interview on 29.03.2017 at 11.30 am in the office of the Head, Department of Fruit science, PAU, Ludhiana.
- The candidate should bring original certificates at the time of interview.
- No separate intimation for interview will be sent.
||Click Here for Job Details
Subscribe to My Financial Zone
Get updates delivered right to your inbox!