By visiting www.myflorida.com/accessflorida, Vitims who are affected by the Hurricane Irma, or family with low income can apply for ACCESS Florida Benefits program.
The Florida Department of Children and Families, in association with ACCESS (Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency) helps families with low income or vitims of hurricane Irma. The ACCESS provides food, health care, cash or medicare to help save life, in as much as you are eligible for the policy.
ALSO SEE:Florida Unemployment Insurance Application
Furthermore, the ACCESS Florida system allows people to connect with their public assistance information at any point in time. This can be done through the online application and MyACCESS Account.
How To Apply for ACCESS Florida Benefits at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
Ensure you have your valid Social Security Number (SSN) ready, and as well, a Personal and household information will be submitted during the application process.
You will also be asked to present a valid proof of immigration status which must be provided if you are an immigrant. Those information must be ready, before you proceed to apply for this program.
- Now, kindly follow the steps below to start your application.
- Go to the official ACCESS Florida portal at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
- Then, on the homepage, click the “Am I Eligible?” button to see whether you are eligible or not. Also, see which process may require you to answer some questions.
- Once you are eligible for the program, click the “Apply For Benefits” button to submit all required applications information for food, cash or medical assistance.
- If it’s your first time you are visiting the website, you be will required to create a new account. Once done, then you can log in to complete the step described above.
- After submitting your application online, you will receive a telephone interview to confirm your application.
- Then, you have to wait for at least, not less than 30 days to get the response.
Remember that the ACCESS Florida benefits Program is organized for in favor of those who are truly poor or affected by hurricane Irma. So, if you know anyone or families that were affected by hurricane irma, kindly inform them to apply for access florida food after hurricane irma through www.myflorida.com/accessflorida.
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and colleagues on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus to help save a life today
The post www.myflorida.com/accessflorida | How To Apply for ACCESS Florida Benefits appeared first on Insurance Gist.