Citibank is an international bank which is affiliated to financial services giant Citigroup. They provides banking services worldwide and also issues their customers with various kinds of credit cards. See below the steps to Open Citibank Online Banking Account.
Opening Citibank Online Banking Account is a more convenient service to help you manage and control your financial life. With Citibank Online Banking Account you can:
- Pay your bills online
- Deposit checks from your mobile device
- Settle up with friends using person-to-person payment services
- Easily move money between your Citi and non-Citi accounts
- Set up balance and payment alerts
- Add your Citi Debit Card to mobile wallets
- Use thousands of fee-free ATMs throughout the US
- Access even more benefits, including the opportunity to enroll in Citi ThankYou Rewards with an eligible checking package.
SEE ALSO:How To Make Citizens Loan Payment Online
All Citibank account holders can easily to open an online account to enjoy the above services. This post will teach you how you can open Citibank Online Banking Account by visiting www.myciti.com using any device.
Step by Step Guide on How To open Citibank Online Banking Account
To register your Citibank account and start enjoying online services on a go, just follow the below detailed instruction
1. Logon to Citibank online account management website at www.myciti.com
2. At the top right corner of the login box.
3. Type in your ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number into the required field and click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
4. Type in your PIN/Security Word.
5. Next, enter your bank account number, followed by the last four digits of your social security number.
6. Finish the set up online access by following the on screen the instructions to create an online user ID and password.
Open completion of registration, you can now log in to your Citibank online banking with your user ID and password.
Benefits Of Citibank Online Banking
As a Citibank account holder, you can enjoy many convenient services with the online banking such as:
- View account activity, statements, letters, and checks
- Transfer money online
- Earn rewards for your online transactions
- Pay bills online
- Set online preferences.
Citibank Customer Service Phone Number
- Online Banking and Citi Financial Tools Support: 1-800-374-9700 TTY: 1-877-693-0372
- Bank Account Information: 1-888-248-4226 TTY: 1-800-945-0258
- Checking, Savings and CD Application Status: 1-800-745-1534, (option 1) TTY: 1-800-992-9833
- Citi Private Bank Account Inquiries: 1-800-870-1073 TTY: 1-800-788-6775
- Citigold Outside the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico1-210-677-3789 TTY: 1-800-788-6775
Citibank Client Services
Citi Inquiries: PO Box 6500, Sioux Falls, SD 57117.
The post How To Open Citibank Online Banking Account – www.myciti.com appeared first on Insurance Gist.