Oando Plc Developer Legal Internship Competition 2019 – Oando Plc is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP) – Apply here!
Applications are invited for:
Title: Oando Intern (Legal Intern)
Got what it takes?
- Got what it takes to learn from the brainiacs behind one of Nigeria’s most effective legal teams? Complete the first task to get started on your journey to becoming one of the best lawyers on this side of the hemisphere.
- In no more than 1 A4 page (minimum font size 11), write a high level analysis of the Process and Industrial Developments Limited (P&ID) v. the Federal Republic of Nigeria case and its potential implications on Nigeria.
- Upload the document containing your analysis on the portal on or before Friday, 6th September 2019 (Submission should only be in .PDF format).
To qualify, you must:
- Be an undergraduate Law Student (Undergoing an LLB degree)
- Not have attended Law School (or been called to the Nigerian bar)
- Be between the ages of 18 and 24
- Be available for a minimum of 4 weeks, anytime between November 2019 to March 2020.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage.
The post Oando Plc Developer Legal Internship Competition 2019 appeared first on Financial Watch.
Do you need high paying jobs in Nigeria? If yes visit https://recruitmentportalngr.com now to apply for hot government and private company jobs in Nigeria today!
Download all job past questions & answers here to get ahead of others in getting that your dream job – Download here now! Call/WhatsApp: 08141171945