First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi – Apply Here!
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, IT Business Analyst
Ref Id: 1900004J
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From : Manager Grade Range – To : Principal Manager
- Line management and personal development responsibilities for BA resource team.
- Work with the Technical Account Managers in resource allocation for the projects in flight and in the future pipeline.
- Provide guidance and direction in capturing the business requirements, stakeholder requirements, solution requirements, business process flow.
- Provide guidance and direction in the creation of required project documentation by either the project framework or the PM.
- Facilitate in the production and agreement of the Solution Design; incorporating the Business, IT, Technical and external vendor’s input.
- Ensure that the knowledge base is transitioned from the projects team into the business; both IT and business users.
- Identify and have a good working relationship with all stakeholders and business users involved within any project implementation.
- Ensure required transition requirement such as training for any project is well documented and planned for
- Support and coach team members through the Bank’s Business Analysis standards and processes.
- Supporting the PM with the quality gate processes to ensure that deliverables and the project stays on track and to budget.
- Identification and management of any risk or issues which may be noted during the project’s life span
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- 10+ years of experience in managing relationships with internal business customers
- 6+ years of program management and business analysis experience
- 5+ years of management experience with 2+ years in a senior management role
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
The post Head, IT Business Analyst at First Bank of Nigeria Limited appeared first on Financial Watch.
Do you need high paying jobs in Nigeria? If yes visit https://recruitmentportalngr.com now to apply for hot government and private company jobs in Nigeria today!
Download all job past questions & answers here to get ahead of others in getting that your dream job – Download here now! Call/WhatsApp: 08141171945