Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Operations Specialist – Jumia – Apply Here!
Job Type: Full Time
- As a Human Resources Operations Specialist, you will deliver day-to-day support of Human Resources (HR) policies, programs and processes by providing quality real-time solutions to employee inquiries and requests.
- Applies working knowledge and understanding of internal HR policies spanning employment, employee relations, benefits, compensation, payroll, training and HRIS to assist employees.
In particular you will:
- Manage the employee experience through processes and programs that span across the employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, engagement surveys and offboarding).
- Maintains the HRIS database and employee files; develop forms and processes for all employee-related actions
- Assist with all HR related processes and forms for onboarding and offboarding employees.
- Assists in the administration of all company benefits and communication, including but not limited to health, medical, dental, life insurance; leaves and workers’ compensation
- Collaborate with Benefits and Compensation to implement the merit increase process and support the focus on employee performance
- Perform data analysis, compilation and/or preparation of confidential reports and statistics for various purposes i.e. headcount, retention, turnover, etc.
- Supports the Human Resource partners to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process or programs.
- Communicates findings to senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting on periodic/quarterly/annual basis.
- Maintain constant and effective involvement in employee relations activities, including supporting investigations, counselling sessions and terminations.
- Plan, evaluate, research and/or recommend process improvements for the Human Resource function; assist in documentation of HR business processes
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accrediated university
- Minimum of 3 years experience which includes HR programs such on-boarding, employee relations, engagement initiatives, policy interpretation/administration.
- HR experience in a Factory/Warehouse set up and handling unionized sites would be an added advantage
- Ability to manage HR project rollouts and on-going people processes within client group.
- Advanced Excel to create macros, pivot tables, Vlookups, analytical capabilities and work books, and experience with HR systems
- Professional certification in Human Resources such as CIPM,PHR, SHRM,CIPD will be a plus.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should – Apply Here!
The post HR Ops Specialist Recruitment at Jumia Nigeria appeared first on Financial Watch.
Do you need high paying jobs in Nigeria? If yes visit https://recruitmentportalngr.com now to apply for hot government and private company jobs in Nigeria today!
Download all job past questions & answers here to get ahead of others in getting that your dream job – Download here now! Call/WhatsApp: 08141171945