Oasis Africa Consulting – Our client is a prominent Investment Banking outfit in Africa. Its headquarters is in Lagos, Nigeria. We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Capital Markets and M&A – Apply Here!
Department: Investment Banking
Job Grade: Vice President
Reports to: MD, Investment Banking
- Reporting directly to the MD, Investment Banking, you will provide specialist advisory services on Capital Markets, Divestitures, Privatizations, Joint Ventures/Strategic Alliances, Capital Raising, Corporate Restructuring Transactions, Mergers and Acquisitions amongst others.
- Support with driving profitability and meeting performance targets by developing the relationships, tactics and business plans necessary to realizing revenue, earnings growth and increase in shareholders’ value.
- Responsibility for originating, structuring and executing client projects and mandates
- Networking and marketing.
- Expand opportunities with existing clients
- Identify and act on referrals typically in relation to Investment Banking mandates
- Drive the end-to-end capital raising process (public offers, private placements, commercial papers etc) from the preparation of offer documents to the collation of returns/allotments.
- Prepare complex quantitative analysis, create pricing models and evaluate strategies/alternatives in support of the issuance of long term debt and/or equity.
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect various industries, as well as monitor the economy to determine its effect on capital raising.
- Analyse client’s debt and equity portfolio and capital structure and assess alternative structures (funding strategies) to reduce the client’s cost of debt and/or increase its financial flexibility.
- Oversee the development and evaluation of financial models with the capability to sensitize key inputs and stress test financial covenants.
- Screening new projects, defining project description & scope and conducting feasibility studies to determine the financial viability of new ventures projecting cash flow & growth opportunities
- Liaison with regulatory authorities for sanctions & approvals
- Manage all activities related to funding tie-up & financial closure, up to disbursement.
- Contribute to revenue and business development of other business.
- Oversee quality transaction execution and client satisfaction
- Implementation of strategic action plans
- Enforcement of governance and control standards across the business
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- BA/B.Sc required; MBA, CFA or other advanced degrees/credentials desirable
- 13+ years of relevant investment banking industry experience required
- Capital raising experience in debt and equity markets required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good grasp of FDI and FPI
- Good business and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate productive business networks.
- Well established relationships with companies in the Private and Public sectors
- Due Diligence
- Financial Valuation
- Corporate Restructuring,
- Negotiation skills
- Risk Management
- Client Service
- Business Management (including Project Management skills)
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should – Apply Here!
Do you need high paying jobs in Nigeria? If yes visit https://recruitmentportalngr.com now to apply for hot government and private company jobs in Nigeria today!
Download all job past questions & answers here to get ahead of others in getting that your dream job – Download here now! Call/WhatsApp: 08141171945