KOKO TV is a fast growing music production company, based at London’s iconic music venue, KOKO. Founded in 2010, we have quickly established ourselves as a major player in the youth music market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist – Apply Here!
- We are a digital fashion, style and entertainment platform. If you are the kind of person who LOVES everything media, business, creating content and living the online media life, then we have exciting roles for you. To meet the growing demand for our KOKO Brand, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
- This is an opportunity to manage the web content activities of our media company. You will be the heart of everything content related, creating the content roadmap and taking responsibility for its delivery.
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure website content is optimised for search engines.
- Work with content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or Web development
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in traffic growth
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should – Apply Here!
The post Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist at KOKO TV Nigeria appeared first on Financial Watch.
Do you need high paying jobs in Nigeria? If yes visit https://recruitmentportalngr.com now to apply for hot government and private company jobs in Nigeria today!
Download all job past questions & answers here to get ahead of others in getting that your dream job – Download here now! Call/WhatsApp: 08141171945