NASRDA Recruitment 2019 | how to apply & Job Requirements and Guide – NASRDA Recruitment 2019 – NASRDA is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies below; Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements and other relevant updates will be posted here free.
We are recruiting to fill the following job position below:
The key purpose of the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
Requirements for NASRDA Recruitment 2019.
Applicants applying for the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; orGeneral Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply For NASRDA Recruitment 2019.
Do you know you can make upto ₦5,000 daily reading news online? You have been spending money buying data to read news online while publishers make huge revenue from adverts without giving you a dime; this is about to change as Rant Money now shares her advert revenue with readers –
To be ascertain if the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment website: http://www.nesrea.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment form is out.
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about NASRDA Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site https://recruitmentportalngr.com/ for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.
NOUN Recruitment 2019 | See How to Apply for National Open University of Nigeria Job vacancy
Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment 2019 | See How to Apply for NDDC Job vacancy
AMCON Recruitment 2019 | See How to Apply for Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria Job vacancy
FCC Recruitment 2019 | See How to Apply for Federal Character Commission
The post NASRDA Recruitment 2019 | how to apply & Job Requirements and Guide appeared first on Financial Watch.