FCMB Group Plc posts ₦83.92 billion as profit for H1 2018 – Nigeria’s First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Group Plc has released its H1 2018 financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2018.
Highlights of the half year financial results below:
The group reported Gross earnings of ₦83.92 billion for the Period Ended June 2018 compared to ₦77.51 billion reported for the period ended June 2017. This represents an 8% increase for the comparative period in 2017.
Profit before Tax
Profit before tax was ₦7.10 billion for the period ended June 2018, an 86% increase from ₦3.82 billion reported for the period ended June 2017.
Profit after Tax
The group’s profit after tax for the half year ended 30th June 2018 was ₦5.73 billion, compared to ₦3.02 billion recorded in H1 2017. This represents a 90% increase for the comparative period in 2017.
Earnings per Share
FCMB Plc reported earnings per share of 57 kobo for the period ended June 2018 as against earnings of 30 kobo reported for the comparative period in 2017.
Current Share Price
FCMB Plc traded N2.04, up 3.55%
- Zenith Bank, UBA, Access Bank, GTBank Extend N7.193trn Loans To Customers
- Sterling Bank pledges more profit to investors delight
- Why DSS arrested Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Fresh Job Recruitment
- EKO Hospitals Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
- Sterling Bank announces board appointments
The post FCMB Group Plc posts ₦83.92 billion as profit for H1 2018 appeared first on Financial Watch.