OANDA Senior Market Analyst Craig Erlam discusses the recent Rebound in EURJPY and the impact tomorrow’s ECB decision could have on it.
- John Bolts (video)
- USD/CAD – Fib bounce on risk reversion (video)
- EUR/JPY – Is the rebound sustainable? (video)
- Is Draghi packing the bazooka this week?
- Gold hovers near $1,500, ‘stuck in no-man’s land’
- US Open – China Commences Tariff Exemptions, Markets await Draghi, Oil rebounds and Gold steadies
- European open – Brexit, ECB, gold, Bolton, oil
- Asia Session: Hong Kong Rallies On Concession Rumours
- You’re Fired! Trump Seeking New Diplomatic Bolt-on
- UK unemployment at 44 year low (video)
This post first appeared on MarketPulse - MarketPulse - MarketPulse Is The Mar, please read the originial post: here