OANDA Senior Market Analyst Craig Erlam discusses the resignation of John Bolton as Donald Trump’s National Security Adviser and its importance to oil prices. He also discusses the API and EIA inventory releases.
- John Bolts (video)
- USD/CAD – Fib bounce on risk reversion (video)
- EUR/JPY – Is the rebound sustainable? (video)
- Is Draghi packing the bazooka this week?
- Gold hovers near $1,500, ‘stuck in no-man’s land’
- US Open – China Commences Tariff Exemptions, Markets await Draghi, Oil rebounds and Gold steadies
- European open – Brexit, ECB, gold, Bolton, oil
- Asia Session: Hong Kong Rallies On Concession Rumours
- You’re Fired! Trump Seeking New Diplomatic Bolt-on
- UK unemployment at 44 year low (video)
This post first appeared on MarketPulse - MarketPulse - MarketPulse Is The Mar, please read the originial post: here